Saturday, August 22, 2009

new hair new shoes

(maybe it's hard to tell, but some parts are the same color as my pants)



(pre-washing)

Also, I stayed at Dan's grandparents last night because he left from there at four this morning and I wanted to maximize time together. His grandmother gave me so many supplies/treats:
5 chewy bars (1 peanut butter, 4 chocolate chip)
1 spearmint orbit gum (side note: I recently bought "fabulous fruitini" orbit- bad choice)
2 things of orange tic tacs
2 cups of plain yogurt with plastic fork
1 lock for my suit case (neon yellow!)
1 tooth brush cover
1 bottle of spray to prevent bed bugs (useful? maybe)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Great shoes!
    2. Your hair doesn't look that funny. Just a little odd.
    3. Bed Bugs are BAD NEWS BEARS. If you get them, you have to throw away a lot of your stuff and bake your books.

    ReplyDelete