Monday, October 5, 2009

6 photos

1. I recently went the the decorative arts museum and saw this cubist clock. You can also see the top half of my room is oddly shaded.

2. This picture also shows the weird thing that is going on with lighting in my room. My light bulb went out and I was asked if I wanted a lot of light or a little light. I said a lot of light but because the the lampshade is metal mesh, the top half of my room is shadowed.

3. We don't have plastic bags at my house so when I pack my lunch I wrap everything in tinfoil

4. This is the building I live in. My apartment is in the second column from the left. This photo makes it look like I live in the middle of nowhere, but really I just live next to a park.

5. We went on an excursion outside of Prague. This is Cesky Krumlov:

6. On that excursion, I also spent three days weaving. Now I'm working on embroidering my weaving.

1 comment: