Monday, October 19, 2009

Embroidery

Lately I too have gotten really into embroidery. It started with an article from "Bust" magazine, and then I just went crazy from there. I embroidered my initials on my GSC jacket, and I am in the process of embroidering a whole bunch of other things (Elvis, a skeleton, peas, a bug-person playing a trumpet, etc.). Here is a scan of the first pillow case I made:

And here are some photos of the second pillow case I am making which will say "ten more minutes" in a font that looks way cooler than it does in thes photo:


Me and Megan were also just having a really fun time taking these. WA house forever!

Update: here are two pictures of the text I plan to embroider on two other pillow cases:

2 comments:

  1. you and megan look like you are having too much fun without me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos lie. We are having NO FUN without you.

    ReplyDelete